Highlights of the GM338
Signalling - Quick Call
II, DTMF, limited MDC1200
Power Output - Low Band - 40-60W, VHF/UHF
- 1-25W, 25-45W
Option Board - Yes
Keypad - No
Display - No
Emergency Button - Yes
Mil Spec - MIL-STD 810C, D & E
Weight (gm/kg) - 2040gms ( For Low band),
1400gms ( For VHF & UHF)
Frequency - 29.7-36MHz, 36-42MHz, 42-50MHz,
136-174MHz, 403-470MHz 450-527MHz (1-25W)
Channels - 128
Dimension (H X W X D) - 255mm x 185mm
x 72mm (Low Band), 186mm x 179mm x 59mm (VHF/UHF)
• 14 Characters 1-line Alphanumeric Display makes it easy to
read both text and icon display.
• 128-channel operating capacity allows individually programmed
channels for enhanced communication efficiency.
• Voice compression and low level expansion technology ensures
crisp, clear and strong audio quality.
• 4 customisable buttons allow one-touch easy access.
• Two choices of signalling protocol: MDC1200 and Quick Call
• Programmable channel spacing of 12.5/ 20/ 25 kHz offers versatility
and easy migration of operating frequency band.
• Remote mount control head can be mounted on the dashboard
without the radio chassis, ideal for situations of space constraint.
• Optional voice storage board allows recording and playback
of messages for up to 120 seconds.
• Up to 16 pre-assigned text messages can be pre-programmed,
allowing sending of frequently used messages quickly.