|Highlights of the GP328
- Quick Call
II, DTMF, limited MDC1200
- 8 hours (High Power),
10 hours (Low Power) - With Standard Hi- Capacity NiMH battery
- 5W - 136 - 174 MHz, 4W
- 403 - 470 MHz, 450 - 527 MHz
- MIL-STD 810C, D & E
- 420gms (with standard
- 136 - 174 MHz /330 - 400
MHz (available in 16 channels only) / 403 - 470 MHz / 450 - 527 MHz
Dimension (H X W X D)
- 137 mm x 57.5
mm x 37.5 mm ( With Standard NiMH battery)
Unsurpassed Audio Quality
Equipped with Motorola's special voice processing technology,
X-PAND and LLE, enables crisper, clearer and stronger audio quality,
allowing you to keep communicating, even in noisy environment.
• Motorola's unique MDC signalling allows the transfer of
data communications at the high-speed rate of 1200 bits per second.
• The Forward error correction technology enables radio to
receive message, like call alert and send out the PTT-ID even though
the voice signal is too weak to be heard.
• Expandable & easy to install in the field, by simply
adding on option boards like voice storage board whenever your needs
arise. The option board also allows up to 2 minutes of recording.
• The plug-in mandown option board feature will trigger an
emergency procedure in situations where the radio is horizontal
or still for longer than a pre-programmed time. It is critical for
radio users who work alone or in isolated environments.
• The GP328 is certified by the US Factory Mutual standard
intrinsically The built-in voice-activated feature (VOX) enables
users to transmit their message in a hands-free environment, without
pressing the push-to-talk button.
Easy To Use
• Switchable RF Power Levels: with one button, users can switch
between high and low power with reference to their specific application
to conserve battery life.
• Tri-colour LED Battery Gauge indicates battery status with
early warning on low battery strength.
• Tone Tagging allows 8 different ringing tones to be assigned
to 8 specific users/talkgroups making audio caller identification
to these 8 groups possible.
• Lightweight Lithium Ion battery option makes the radio one
of the lightest in its range.